Great men with deep dedication to sow the seeds of knowledge and wisdom. Their efforts were not in vain. The seeds they threw sprouted, they grew , they blossomed and have borne fruits
Great men of Hindu Nadar Society planned to start a school for Free Education.It has been suggested that the idea was originally conceived in a private meeting held in VanniaNadar godown at Virudhupatti in1889 with the members of Tharmakartha Sri.V.P.K.ShunmugaNadar,TharmakarthaSri.S.P.PonnappaNadar Tharmakartha Tharmakartha Sri.L.P.S Shunmuga,Tharmakartha, Sri. V.Vannia Nadar, Tharmakartha K.M.A. Vadivel Muruga Nadar and Tharmakartha Sri. S.T. Sankaralinga Nadar. This proposal took a concrete shape in1889.On 26 th November 1889 they established the Hindu Primary School with 32 students for free education inVillaanMatchu.The members of the society appointed Sri.S.P.PonnappaNadar and Sri.L.P.S.Shunmuga Nadar as the first Managers of theHindu PrimarySchool.
The school has grown up by getting Mahamai Funds and donations from Hindu Nadar Devasthanam Board and the great men of Sri.P.V.Sonai Karuppa Nadar and Rav Bhagadur Sri.V.Rathinasamy Nadar. The school grew in strength gradually. To accommodate these larger numbers, the managing committee planned to build a new building.On 02.12. 1892 the new building foundation stone was laid by the Deputy Collector of Srivilliputhur and Sivakasi Taluk J.D.R. Anantharamaiyar .
In 1893 the well begun Hindu Primary School was upgraded into MiddleSchool.On 07.02.1895 the new building was opened by the Thirunelveli Jilla Collector A.W.P.Hockins Durai,on the same day the Middle School was renamed as Kshatriya Vidhya Sala and also the committee selected the new administration Board. From the day onwards the Board appointed Sri.S.P.Ponnappa Nadar as the Manager and L.P.Shunmuga Nadar the President & the Manager, Sri.K.M.A.VadivelMuruga Nadar the Secretary and Sri.V.Vannia Nadar as the Treasurer of Kshatriya Vidhya SalaManaging Board.Manickavasaka Nadar was appointed as the first Head Master of KshatriyaVidhya Sala Middle School.
The motto of the school is "EDUCATING A POOR YIELDS CRORES OF BLESSINGS"
The vast and the beautiful campus accommodates spacious classrooms,well maintained separate blocks, laboratories, library, computer room, audio visual room, auditorium and playground.
A well stocked library is opened to the pupils on all school days. It is also supplied with periodicals and magazines. Chavi S.C.Nagarajan-Suganthi Library Building was opened by Sri. O.M.S.R. Jeyaraj. M.A on 26.09.2004 in the Presence of Sri P.K.P. Sritharan and P.M.A.N. Dhanasekaran.
Parents Teachers Association
Parents Teachers Association was begun on 22.08.1979 to improve the education and talents of the students. Prizes have been awarded to the students who have got the First and the Second place in the Quarterly and the Half Yearly exams every year.To improve the General Knowledge of the students, the PTA publishes magazines every year. The PTA ensures co-ordination between the parents, staff and the management.