On the name of Lord SUBRAMANIYA, who had taught his father Siva a new school was started by the K.V.S. Managing Board in the year 1920 in the Malai Kovil Street with classes upto III standard.In 1927 Fourth Standard and 1937 Fifth standard classes were started. In 1961 the school was shifted to the new building which was located in the Vallikutti Street. The foundation stone was laid down by Sri. R. VENKATRAMAN, B.A.B.L., (Former President) on 18.04.1961. The new building was opened by the Honorable Chief Minister K. KAMARAJAR on 06.08.1961. The First floor of the building was opened by Sri. V.V.RAMASWAMY on 08.11.1965. Till then the school is running at this venue. At present there are 360 Students and 9 Teachers are working in this school. This school serves as a light house for thousands of thousand students by giving them primary education.
Our computer lab is well equipped with 10 desktop computers. Teachers use computer as teaching aid by showing visuals from educational CD's.
Our Library has wide range of books like elementary School books , General knowledge and short stories etc. Students can take library books to their home and return after a period of time.
Parents Teachers Association
This association organises Parents - Teachers meet on a regular basis. In this meet, class teachers invite parents and review student academic performance and conduct with them. Also, they provide feedback on students development needs as well.